Shree Shot Studio

Services

  • Photography. Videography. Live Event. Etc. All kind of Studio work

Price

  • 27,000

Payment Policy

70% advance payment. Remaining 30% at time of delivery

Work Exp

6 to 10 Years

Couples Review

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry to Vendor

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.