Dilli Darzi

D-18, Preet Vihar, New Delhi

Fascinated by the eclectic fusion of Western and Indian wear, Dilli Darzi started with an intention of bringing high street wear to girls who are part risk-lovers and part free spirited, The girls who effortlessly exhibit a fierce urban sense of style and are constantly experimenting and redefing their fashion sense. We evolve at the same pace as our customers, that is, we understand how music, pop culture, socio political movements, new gadgets , gizmos and travel shape the world in which our valuable customers live and therefore, we believe in a complete trend research, which involves understanding key national and international trends before we create our new collection. DD girls want to wake up pretty, step out chic, dine glamorous. To dress their many unpredictably predictable moods, we design wine array of dresses, playful tops, wicked jumpers and elegant gowns. DD’s use of hypnotizing colours, intricate detailing and immense focus on the fine tailoring and suave cuts makes the collection unique and exclusive. Dilli Darzi is headed by Anika gupta with the only motto: If you love- DRAMA.FASHION.STYLE You love DILLI DARZI PLEASE TAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A MEETING

Services

Price

Payment Policy

60% advance on confirmation Remaining 40% on delivery NO EXCHANGE, NO RETURN

Work Exp

3 to 6 Years

Couples Review

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry to Vendor

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.