MJ Invitations

We are manufacturer of all kind of designing wedding card n packaging product Invitation type: Box, Velvet box, Booklet, Simple, Saturn, Hand worked & customised

Services

Price

Payment Policy

60% advance on booking and remaining 40% on Delivery

Work Exp

6 to 10 Years

Couples Review

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry to Vendor

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.