Pandhi Decorators

F-6, Khanna Market, Lodhi Colony, Delhi

Every occasion is unique, the expectations that surround it are unique and that’s what we aim to translate through our unique décor services. The aim is to bring to life dreams, craft occasions that lives cherished in your memories forever. Pandhi Decorators over a span of 30 years has held the reputation for creating extraordinary events. This reputation is based upon the rich experience, creative abilities of our designers, providing the highest quality services and surpassing our client's expectations with every event that we create! Our dedicated team is able to provide you with complete planning, ideation and ideal theme ideas for your special occasion. We offer and extensive range of props, add-ons and exquisite details, freshest floral supplies and extraordinary drapes, furniture and fabulous accessories, accentuated by spectacular lighting options, all under one roof to ensure you complete ease. With an eye for detail our experienced team are able to make your event come to life. We provide an outstanding service and are able to work with you on choosing your desired look for your venue, whether indoor, outdoor, combination or at an exotic location. To make your planning stress free we offer detailed pans and share every step of progress till the final day of your event. We also work with PAN India. Your occasion will be a day to remember and we aim to help you create YOUR vision. Decor, Catering, Venues, Entertainment

Services

Price

Payment Policy

70% on the day of booking Remaining 30% on the day of the event

Work Exp

above 10 Years

Couples Review

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry to Vendor

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.