Paradise Banquet

138/9 , Aruna asaf ali road, opp sec-b , pocket - 4 Opp. Chevorlet Showroom Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
www.paradisebanquet.in

The banquet facilities at Paradise Banquet Hall. are where every private occasion becomes an extraordinary one and an eventful one. We understand that different events require different settings and hence we offer guests with the highest quality service. We offer all that goes in boomingly hosting weddings, Receptions and Cocktail parties and our quest for culinary perfection prompts us to provide you with a range of cuisines and the premium liquors and desserts for your guest to indulge in. You can also choose from a range of decorative backgrounds, mandaps and themes to the very best in cocktail snacks and delicious lunch and dinner that will leave a lasting inkling for your guests and you to treasure for a lifetime. From decorations to wedding cakes, floral designs to memorable farewells, trust our team to make things easier and make your wedding day everything you had ever imagined. We will work with you to set aside your dates, plan the schedule of events, organize all food and beverage details, from menu design to linen and even greet your guests Well known in house floral designers, we can create themes with matching décor for your event setting. We pride ourselves on our culinary team and our Chefs offer an extensive array of menus to select from. We offer high quality range of table linen, cutlery, china and glassware for all our banquet tables. Every couple want to celebrate the day of their wedding at a perfect wedding venue by booking an ideal banquet hall. And certainly we are the one who you can trust. Venue type: Banquet and open Space available: Both indoor and outdoor available Max. Capacity: For gathering of 200-700 people

Services

  • Veg. plate
  • Non-veg. plate

Price

  • 1100
  • 1200

Payment Policy

25% advance at time of booking and remaining 75% before the event day.

Work Exp

6 to 10 Years

Couples Review

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry to Vendor

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.