THE PARK ROYAL

If you are looking for an ideal place, which provides all the modern services and great facilities, Our Banquets is one of the best choices. It has vast expansive outdoors and elegant interiors to match any occasion and celebrate a special occasion like marriage, Sagan/Ring Ceremony, Mehendi, Ladies sangeet Jaago, Bachelor 's Night, Theme Parties, cocktail Dinner, Corporate Parties, Sai Sandhya/Chowki, Amrit Vani/Jagran, Birthday parties....

Services

  • Both Indoor & outdoor
  • Non-veg. Plate
  • Veg. Plate

Price

  • 1400
  • 1200

Payment Policy

25% advance at time of booking and remaining 75% according to the client deal

Work Exp

3 to 6 Years

Couples Review

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry to Vendor

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.